EVA slippers refer to slippers soles made of EVA materials, so as long as the soles are slippers made of EVA materials, they are collectively called EVA slippers.
So what kind of material is EVA?
EVA is a new type of environmentally friendly plastic foam material, which has the advantages of good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical resistance, etc., and is non-toxic and does not absorb water. EVA rubber and plastic products are designed to be processed and shaped. Its shock resistance is better than traditional foam materials such as polystyrene (foam), and it meets environmental protection requirements. It is the best choice for export products. Compared with shock-proof packaging, it can be cut and shaped into a shape; because of the large difference in density, it can also be used in a wider range of applications.
1. Water resistance: closed cell structure, no water absorption, moisture resistance, good water resistance.
2. Corrosion resistance: resistant to corrosion by seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless and pollution-free.
3. Workability: It is easy to process such as hot pressing, cutting, gluing and laminating.
4. Anti-vibration: high resilience and anti-tension, strong toughness, with good anti-vibration/buffering performance.
5. Thermal insulation: thermal insulation, thermal insulation and low temperature performance are excellent, can withstand severe cold and exposure.
In this way, you know, EVA slippers are actually a kind of slippers that are wear-resistant and wear-resistant and have good thermal insulation performance.