Express delivery, also known as express delivery or express delivery, means that logistics companies (including freight forwarders) can quickly and safely deliver documents or packages commissioned by users through their own independent networks or through joint ventures (ie, networking). A new mode of transport for the recipient’s door-to-door (hands-on). At present, several well-known international express delivery companies include UPS, TNT, FedEx, EMS, and DHL. Usually, the delivery time of goods from China to various countries is about 3-7 days. This is a good choice for those who have fewer goods and have higher time requirements.
Containers are a good choice for customers with more goods.
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) Transfer on the way without moving the goods in the box, you can directly change.
(3) Can be quickly loaded and unloaded.
(4) It is convenient to fill and empty the goods.
(5) The volume is large and there are many goods loaded.
(6) Specification standards, which can be stacked on the port and on the ship, saving a lot of space.
Of course, the time of sea use is definitely longer than that of air transport. The timetable from China to the rest of the world is as follows:
|Departure Country||Destination Country||Time|
|East Asia||1-3 days|
|Southeast Asia||7-10 days|
|South Asia||Around 15 days|
|Australia and New Zealand (Australia, New Zealand, etc.)||Around 20 days|
|Middle East Line (Dubai, Iran, etc.)||15-25 days|
|North Africa’s Mediterranean region (Turkey, Spain, Greece, etc.)||20-30 days|
|Europe (UK, France, Italy, etc.)||30-40 days|
|East Africa (Kenny, South Africa, etc.)||Around 25 days|
|West Africa||More than 35 days|
|Western North America||22-30 days|
|Eastern North America||12-14 days|
|Central America||20-30 days|
|South American Line (West)||25-30 days|
|South American Line (East)||30-35days|